Axis Bank Vistara credit card is the middle variant among the three credit cards that Axis is having in partnership with Vistara. Vistara for the first time in India had coined a new configuration that is Premium Economy. In this, you get a Business class experience on an economy-sized seat at almost 1.5-2X the economy prices.
This Axis Bank Vistara credit card gives you milestone benefits in the form of Premium Economy tickets. Read on to know the benefits, how you can maximize them, and also whether there are better alternatives available or not!
Axis Vistara Credit Card Charges and Welcome Benefits
|Joining Fees||₹3,000 + GST|
|Welcome Benefits||Get 1 Premium Economy ticket complimentary on payment of the annual fee.|
|Renewal Fees||₹3,000 + GST|
|Renewal Benefits||Get 1 Premium Economy ticket complimentary on payment of the renewal fee every year.|
|Renewal Fee Waiver||NA|
- The e-Gift voucher will be sent via e-mail within 15 working days post payment of the Annual Fee.
- You will have to claim the voucher within six months of issuance post which will be auto-credited to your account.
- After claiming the voucher you get another 3 months to use them after which they will get expired.
This premium economy ticket voucher covers 2X-3X of the joining fees and even the renewal fees payment so I can clearly say that this card is better than an LTF credit card. Since even if you are flying economy the average ticket price is above 5K if booked a month ago but this card gives you a PEY ticket in just ₹3,000 + GST.
- On all spends it will give you 4 CV Points/₹200
- Spends include all retail spend categories excluding wallet loads and fuel spending.
This card has decent CV points earning rates among all the Vistara Cobrand credit cards on generic spending. Axis has excluded fuel spending from the reward structure but SBI Vistara Prime offers CV points even on fuel spending which makes it a lucrative fuel card also.
Axis Vistara Milestone Benefit
Just like all other Vistara co-branded cards, the real value of this card lies in its milestone benefits.
|Spending Amount||Milestone Reward|
|₹75,000 within 90 days of card issuance.||3,000 CV Points|
|₹1.5L||1 Premium Economy Domestic Ticket|
|₹3L||1 Premium Economy Domestic Ticket|
|₹4.5L||1 Premium Economy Domestic Ticket|
|₹9L||1 Premium Economy Domestic Ticket|
Voucher usage conditions remain the same as that of the welcome voucher as I have mentioned above. I have done a value analysis of these vouchers later on in this article.
- One gets a complimentary Vistara CV Silver membership till you hold an active card which offers you a host of benefits like priority boarding, priority check-in, 5Kg extra baggage allowance, and likes. It also gives you 9 Club Vistara Points/Tier Points for every ₹100 that you spend on Vistara flights.
- 2 Complimentary Visits/Quarter to Domestic Airport lounges via Visa Lounge Access Program. No shared access for add-on cardholders.
- Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Cardholders enjoy 3 complimentary rounds of golf per year using Axis Bank Extraordinary Weekends.
- Get a complimentary Air Accident Liability Cover of ₹2.5 Cr.
- Purchase Protection Cover of ₹1 lakh in case of fire or burglary.
- 1% surcharge applicable on fuel spent with no-waiver.
- Forex Markup charges are standard 3.50% + GST